Tuesday, May 1, 2012

In the beginning...


I thought I’d make the first post a short one, a kind of crash course bio / pseudo-manifesto. So here we go!

My father served 30 years in the USAF giving me a wonderful childhood and a tour of the world; I’ve lived all other from different parts of the US, Europe and even over to Japan.  I grew up with family sit down dinners all most every night.  My parents are both good cooks and if I can say so without sounding too narcissistic I think some of it rubbed off on me.
Since having Facebook I’ve been posting pictures of different meals and baking projects I’ve done along with the occasional veg I’ve grown.  A couple my friends wanted the recipes for the pics or tips on this and that so I’ve created this blog!  Most will be about cooking followed by the small amount of gardening I do and maybe the occasional book review of tomes related to the kitchen, farming and sustainable practices, all related passions of mine that should come up in the blog.  Really I'm just a guy trying to make my own Eden and share it with the world.    

No comments:

Post a Comment